The latest edition of Prison Service Journal explores trauma and psychotherapy in prisons. In this edition:
- Editorial comment
- Viewing Her Majesty's Prison Service through a Trauma-informed Lens, by Dr Alexandria Bradley
- Interview with Felicity de Zulueta, interview by Matt Wotton
- Trauma, Psychotherapy and Therapeutic Communities, by Richard Shuker
- Nothing works to reduce reoffending. Could psychological therapies be the answer? By Matt Wotton
- My Story: listening to young people talking about the trauma and violence in their lives, by Dr Roger Grimshaw
Plus announcement of the Prison Service Journal Prize for Outstanding Article 2020.