Will McMahon guest edits a special focus on Justice Matters, the Centre's three year initiative promoting social alternatives to criminal justice interventions. See below for open access content from this issue.
Also in this issue:
- Peter Squires writes on the UK's gun culture. Read shorter version.
- Ross Fergusson critiques the criminalisation of children
- Jon Shute and Juanjo Medina unpick the government's gang strategy. Read a shorter version.
- Charmian Werren writes on the policing of public protests
- Imran Awan and Sara Correia write on terrorism and muslim communities
In a special feature Joe Sim remembers the great Stuart Hall, the highly influential cultural theorist, who died earlier this year.
To view this issue of cjm online please visit the Taylor & Francis Online website here.
Online access to the back catalogue is available free to all Centre for Crime and Justice Studies' members. To find out more about membership click here.