November's episode of 'Last month in criminal justice' is out now.
This month's webinar featured Dr Hannah Quirk, Professor Jo Phoenix, Helen Mills and Richard Garside discussing a range of current issues in criminal justice, including:
- The Casey Review of the Met Police following the conviction of Wayne Couzens for the murder of Sarah Everard
- The Independent Office for Police Conduct review of the investigation into the murder of Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- The conviction of Penelope Jackson for the murder of her husband, David Jackson
- Self-harm in prisons, recent reports from the Inspectorate of Prisons
- The "A woman's place is not in prison" event in central London in late October
- The Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill
Watch the full webinar video below.