This week's speakers considered the longer-term implications, and how a positive legacy for criminal justice might be achieved.
Our speakers were:
- Vera Baird DBE QC, Independent Victims’ Commissioner for England and Wales
- Adam Elliott-Cooper, University of Greenwich and Board Member of The Monitoring Group
- Kathy Evans, Children England
- Liz Fekete, Institute of Race Relations
- Lachlan Stuart, former advisor to Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn MP
We'd like to thank our speakers and attendees for an engaging and challenging conversation.
You can watch the full recording below.