We are recruiting for new Trustees to help steer the Centre for Crime and Justice Studies in the next stage of its development.
We would be particularly interested in recruiting Trustees with knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Human resources
- Fundraising and/or grant-giving trusts and foundations
- Marketing and PR
- Experience of criminal justice as criminalised and/or convicted person, or family member or close friend
Trustee roles are voluntary and unpaid positions, which come with the responsibility to ensure the Centre’s legal and financial sustainability. The Board meet four times a year and hold a strategy day with staff once a year at our offices in Vauxhall, London.
Trustees and are expected, among other things, to ensure that:
- The Centre carries out its purpose for the public benefit.
- The Centre complies with its governing document and the law
- All Trustees act in the best interests of the Centre
- The Centre is accountable
- The Centre's resources are managed responsibily
- All Trustees act with reasonable care and skill
Closing date for applications: 10 May, 2019 at 5.00 pm
Download the application pack here.
You can also apply via CharityJob.