Five reasons why you should join CCJS
- We are independent. Since 1931 we have provided a forum for critical debate and analysis independent of party-political, commercial or other vested interests.
- We are honest. We strive to base our work on good evidence, presented honestly.
- We are authoritative. We pride ourselves on producing high-quality work of clarity, relevance and rigour, which is accessible to a range of audiences.
- We are influential. Through our work with journalists, parliamentarians and policy makers we have a direct impact on public debates and public policy.
- We are committed to justice. Everything we do is based on a commitment to fair and just responses to crime and related harms, and to challenging disadvantage, discrimination and inequality.
Here are some of the things you can do to support our work
- Sign up to our free monthly bulletin. It offers a sideways look at key research and policy developments.
- Become a member. You'll get inclusive online and print copies of our quarterly magazine Criminal Justice Matters, and a say in our ongoing development
- Give us a donation. As a charity we rely on donations to continue our work. Any amount, large or small, is welcome.
For further information about membership, contact Sylvia Kusi-Appouh at